UNDERSTAND – FEEL – CREATE.
The platform to discuss the latest topics regarding blockchain-based tokens, protocols and crypto-assets with government officials, regulators, entrepreneurs, investors, lawyers, finance professionals and crypto-enthusiasts.
– DR. JOACHIM SCHWERIN, PRINCIPAL ECONOMIST, EUROPEAN COMMISSION (DG GROW)
– DR. THOMAS DÜNSER, MINISTRY FOR GENERAL GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS AND FINANCE
– MATTHIAS LANGER, TAX CONSULTANT AND PARTNER ACTUS AG
– THOMAS NÄGELE, ATTORNEY AT LAW | MANAGING PARTNER
– Dr. JUR SIEGFRIED HERZOG, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT COMPLIANCE LABS LIECHTENSTEIN
– DAN RAM, HOST
THE ORGANISATOR – CRYPTO COUNTRY ASSOCIATION (CCA) e.V.
The Crypto Country Association is an organization dedicated to supporting the blockchain and crypto currency sectors in Liechtenstein. The aim of the association is coordination of the application and dissemination of these ideas in Liechtenstein and beyond, while at the same time providing quality assurance. To further these aims, the executive board and members of the association are available to other members, as well as third parties, for information and support. Furthermore, the association maintains close contact with the authorities as well as industry representatives.